Bladder Chatter is a safe space for people living with Overactive Bladder (OAB). We encourage members to share their stories, concerns, questions and thoughts, and in doing so need to set some guidelines to ensure Bladder Chatter continues to be a welcoming environment for our community. This website is intended for people who are 18 and older, living in the US who are experiencing OAB symptoms, think they may have OAB or have been diagnosed with OAB.
Bladder Chatter is not meant to provide medical advice or provide a diagnosis. The statements and opinions of the users are their own and not controlled by Bladder Chatter. We ask that users of Bladder Chatter comment respectfully without insulting others and use the forum with positive intent. We have the right to remove any post that violates the Bladder Chatter website guidelines or the regulations that govern our industry. Additionally, the moderator may comment occasionally to correct misinformation or provide additional commentary to content that may not appropriately address questions or comments on the website. We ask that you do not post comments or questions that include:
- Inappropriate content (foul language, topics considered spam or advertising, unsolicited or unverified medical advice, sexually explicit or provocative pictures, crude or controversial topics, Pornographic language or imagery)
- Disparaging or threatening language (personal attacks), or that condone violence or illegal behavior
- Discriminatory or derogatory remarks
- Anything that could be perceived as medical advice
- Personal information, such as email addresses or phone numbers
- Language that violates copyright or intellectual property laws
- Messaging of a commercial nature intending to sell products or services, or garner social media followers
- Spam or promotion of other services/products, or links to other sites
- Discussion of politics and/or religion
- Information of a proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or non-public nature
- Ongoing legal or regulatory matters
- Advertising (including the use of affiliate links)
- Topics that are not relevant
The Bladder Chatter community moderator continuously reviews content on this site including forums, messages and profiles. We reserve the right to remove or ban anyone from this page at our sole discretion. The views and opinions expressed by members of this community are not reflections of Bladder Chatter or Urovant Sciences, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Bladder Chatter does not endorse the information or opinions shared by members of this community. Comments will be reviewed for appropriateness and only allowed if they adhere to community guidelines. Bladder Chatter expressly disclaims all liability.
Participation levels and number of stars is based on level of activity on the site and may change from time to time.