Recently diagnosed (though dealing with symptoms for a few years), I am planning on making a significant change to my diet as a first step before trying medication. Who has done this with success in reducing symptoms? Hoping to hear from you!!!
Here’s my draft plan:
1. Cut out caffeine drinks. I’ve already given up coffee. I just need to cut soda which I’m down to a few times a week.
2. Limiting and eventually cutting carbonated beverages (I’m a Klarbrunn junkie).
3. Drinking adequate water, including spreading it out through the day.
4. Bladder training. I’ve done this done when I was in pelvic floor PT. What worked well was going every two hours. I need to read more on this.
5. Focusing on “bladder healthy” foods.