This forum exists to provide peer-to-peer support for people with OAB and is not intended to provide professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor before starting any new treatment or therapy.

Ready for more than a pee pad

8 months ago

My incontinence began after a hysterectomy and chemo, gotten worse after 4 years. I'm ready for medical intervention. Urologist or urinary gynecologist? The Gyn practicing this is my old, trusted, gym, but I'm not sure if a urologist has more tools? Any advice? Anyone having success on intervention?