This forum exists to provide peer-to-peer support for people with OAB and is not intended to provide professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor before starting any new treatment or therapy.

Who to see?

2 years ago

Hey, everyone!! Over the years my bladder has been getting worse and worse. I’ve tried to explain in to my Primary Care Provider as well as my Gyno and I always get the same answer, “Let’s check for a UTI”. It’s never a UTI and it never goes further than that. Where do you guys go? A urologist?